Tuesday 3 January 2012

Xtreme Coaching for Xtreme Living

Hi there trust you are good and living life to the full. Being a child of God is about living life to the “max” enjoying everyday and every moment. When I got born again many years ago as a form two student at Mzingwane High School I entered into a great life with Christ but I only really began to live that way when I went to Word of Life Church two years later. It was then that I discovered that Christianity is not a drag, but something totally of the hook. I was taught the Word and principles of victorious living; I was healed of asthma, migraines and chest problems. I began to live what I called “Xtreme living”. Years later when I became the young peoples pastor I was called Pastor Xtreme and that name has stuck to date.

This blog is about coaching you to live the Xtreme Life. I have had a dream to be a life coach for a while now and I am currently studying life coaching because as a pastor I feel I need the relevant skills to coach people to victorious living. Life coaching is about bringing people to a place of “Self actualization” and that distils my reason for existing. I will share personal experiences and learning experiences that I have had in order to help you break out of every limitation in your life. This is an opportunity to interface with me as we talk about different aspects of living the Xtreme Life.

By the way Xtreme Living is not about living a crazy, careless reckless life but it’s about living life as God intended it. Our main coaching manual will be the Bible we will study different people that lived out of the norm in their community and stood out. Did you know that they tell us about 98% of the people in this life live confined, average lives’, that means only about 2% of humanity actually live out of the box. Your environment is designed to keep you in the box and I want to help you realize that the box does not exist it is a figment of an imagination that has been shaped y the devil. You can actually begin to see life differently.



I designed a tool that is rich with material that can help you change your paradigms and begin to live the Xtreme Life. Success Paradigms was made to help you discover the real you who is hidden in the caution and safe living that the world has prescribed. We never read stories about people that played it safe. We read about risk takers, record breakers, and barrier breakers people that did something out of the norm. If we wrote a book about your life would you buy a copy or would you say oh what a boring book. The company we registered “Success Paradigms 101” was birthed for you. We want to coach you to the place where you are succeeding in every endeavor in life. Did you know that a lot of people that make it to the top have personal life coaches that walk with them and help them deal with the different areas of their lives? They pay lots of money per hour with their life coach. Here and in all my blog’s I provide you value for money but it’s all-free. You can get to know what the rich and successful know at the click of a mouse.

One the web site is up in a few weeks you will have a central place to access all the blog’ and all the downloadable material that you can use to enhance your life. Most of the material will be free but there will be pod casts and a few other resources that you can purchase the full version. We want to help you live the Xtreme Life. I will not be able to provide a full-personalized life-coaching program for all of you as that is not practical but I can provide the limited online version where you can have access to the same material that is proving helpful to the people that are on the personal program.

We have distributed over 400 manuals and they are proving to be a powerful tool for those that have worked on themselves. This was a seed given out for free as we wanted a harvest of successful people and success of the company and God is faithful the seed is bringing forth a harvest. My first group of team players that I have been coaching personally are doing great and I am excited to offer this package to you. Their marriages are doing great and in another year or so they will be seeing their first million rand investment they are growing in the Word and influencing others for the kingdom. Wow that is what I am talking about, by the way I am applying these principles myself and end of this year I will be a millionaire also. Jump in now and lets do great things

Well enough of all this let me share with you our first story, this will bless you and hopefully make you take your first steps out of average living into Xtreme Living.

Your loving Coach Pastor Xtreme
Xtreme Coaching for Xtreme Living
"Even you can do it"

No comments:

Post a Comment