Wednesday 4 January 2017

Setting vision for successful living

Everyday success wisdom for your daily living. If you were to ask me as I am often asked by many people "What is the most outstanding key to success?" I would say to you it is vision. The challenge I have is that of identifying the number one key between the two top keys that are very closely related, one is vision and two is wisdom. Wisdom gives you vision and vision places a demand for wisdom. So which one is most vital is I am going to succeed? Well I would say get both. 

Like I mentioned above vision and wisdom go together true vision cannot exist without manifesting wisdom and true wisdom will birth vision. Many people go further to say I have a vision but there is nothing happening in my life. The truth is you probably don't have vision you may have some thoughts or ideas but when you have vision it will have you and change your whole life. 

Proverbs 29:18 is true is saying where there is no vision the people perish but he that keep the the law happy is he. There are few things the Bible says will result in death. Sin, lack of knowledge, lack of wisdom, and taking another mans wife. If you look at these carefully you will learn that they are all related. A person with a God given vision will not indulge in the above mentioned. Vision is a guiding tool that helps you stay in the right path, it is a governing structure that brings focus. Vision makes you walk past a million women and go home to your wife, vision makes you make the right decisions about your life. Vision protects you from immorality and greed. 

Vision is a vital component to your success factor. I encourage you to invest greatly into your vision and lay good foundations for where you are going and what you want to accomplish. In fact if you invest more time clarifying vision you will not have to exert so much energy or effort in making it happen. Your biggest step toward success is clarifying vision or what success looks like to you. I define success as the progressive realization of a God-given mandate.  

I have been living successfully ever since I discovered what God wanted me to do. I am progressively fulfilling Gods assignment for my life and it fulfills and satisfies me. When I eventually log out I will do so happily because I have lived a successful life. Set yourself up for success get some wisdom and establish your vision as the central motivation factor in your life. 

Download my book Success Paradigms 101 today for free at www.africamustread.co.za and study on vision further and you will succeed. My gift to you. We have helped thousands of people with this book.

Coach Tich
Success Paradigms 101 
God bless you

No comments:

Post a Comment