Tuesday 3 January 2017

Fruitful Living.

Blog 3 January 2017

Finding ways to win in life is not always easy, particularly in a world that is full of so many pseudo answers and solutions. I have learnt to measure everything I hear or read with what the Bible says. The Bible is my foundation for everything I do and I have never gone wrong. Lets quickly look at how we can produce good fruit in our lives, and this is talking about every area. Success is about producing fruit, bringing results to the table of life. 

Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit. (Matthew 12:33)

That is Jesus speaking and giving us wisdom on how to produces good fruit. You are either a good tree or a bad tree and you produce fruit based on whichever tree you are. So the focus of my energy should be on being the right person. The first step is being saved and becoming a child of God. That is just the beginning and unfortunately many believers stop there thinking this is all there is. Career fruit, financial fruit, health fruit, good marriage fruit and so on comes as a result of how you are investing into yourself and the kind of person you are becoming.

Yesterday we looked at Proverbs (as a man thinks in his heart so is he...) by influencing my thinking I can manipulate the direction of my life. That means by putting the right information into my spirit I am becoming the right person and the result is I am becoming a producer of good fruit.

My wife and I have in the last 14 years ministered to many couples both pre and post marital ministry. We have noticed the big difference when ministering to couples that have great foundations compared to those that have no foundations. You become a good husband or wife before you get married so that when you do get married you can produce the right fruit. A bad marriage is fruit produced by people that never invested enough time in becoming the husband or wife that was able to produce the right fruit. We find that couples that had more deliberate intense premarital ministry are able to produce happier healthier marriages. This principle applies in every area of life. 

To become wealthy or produce wealth fruit you have to become the wealthy person before the wealth comes. If wealth comes before you become the right person as seen in people that win the lottery, that wealth will disappear. But if you become the right tree wealth will come and if it is stolen then you are not moved as you are able to produce more wealth fruit.

Here are some vital questions to ask yourself
1. What kind of tree am I?
2. What kind of tree should I be?
3. How can I become that tree? Or what investments should I make to become the right tree?
4. Am I determined enough and willing to pay the price for the desired change. 

“And he told this parable: "A man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard, and he came seeking fruit on it and found none. And he said to the vinedresser, 'Look, for three years now I have come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and I find none. Cut it down. Why should it use up the ground?' And he answered him, 'Sir, let it alone this year also, until I dig around it and put on manure. Then if it should bear fruit next year, well and good; but if not, you can cut it down.'"”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭13:6-9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

As a Pastor I find myself in this similar place where I have to negotiate with the Lord and say give me one more year to work on this person I am sure next year we will have fruit. Let 2017 be a fruitful year for you.

We have books that can help you develop yourself. Some are free gifts that will grow you visit www.africamustread.co.za

God Bless You
Coach Tich
Success Paradigms 101 

No comments:

Post a Comment